"Whatever the buddhas in the past did was good, but not enough.
They created for themselves the highest peak of consciousness.
I would like to create that highest peak for everyone --
at least for those who are in search of it."

"I am not here to make you a sheep. You have been a sheep for too long already. I am here to make a man out of you. It is going to be arduous, but you have to start becoming responsible for your own life. Once you start feeling responsible for your own life you start growing, because then there is no point in wasting time in postponing, in waiting. Nobody is coming to help you. All waiting is futile, all waiting is sheer wastage."

My message is too new. India is too old, ancient, traditional. I am rebellious. In fact, I am not an Indian. If I am an Indian, then I am already prejudiced in favor of India. Then my message cannot be universal. It will be deep down Indian, basically Indian - camouflaged, hidden behind beautiful words, abstractions, but it will remain essentially Indian. It can't be universal. I am not an Indian. I belong to no nation. My message is universal."
Osho
"I want to see power and peace in their perfection. I want a synthesis, a harmony of religion and science. This will give birth to the perfect individual, to the perfect culture, to a people rich in inner values and in outer achievements. The individual is neither the body nor the soul but a combination of the two. Therefore anything based on any one of these alone is incomplete."